Electrolytic capacitorWidely used in household appliances and various electronic products, with polarityElectrolytic capacitorUsually used in power circuits or intermediate and low-frequency circuits for power filtering, decoupling, signal coupling, time constant setting, and DC isolation. The non-polar Electrolytic capacitor is usually used in the loudspeaker divider circuit, the TV S correction circuit and the starting circuit of single-phase motor.Function of Electrolytic capacitorMainly divided into the following types:
1) Direct current isolation - The function is to prevent direct current from passing through and allow AC to pass through.
2) Filtering ---- In the power supply circuit, the rectifier circuit turns AC into pulsating DC, and a large capacity Electrolytic capacitor is connected after the rectifier circuit to make use of its charging and discharging characteristics (energy storage) to turn the pulsating DC voltage after rectification into relatively stable DC voltage.
3) Coupling effect - In the process of transmitting and amplifying low-frequency signals, capacitance coupling is often used to prevent the static working points of the front and rear circuits from affecting each other. As a connection between the two circuits, it allows AC signals to pass through and transmit to the next level circuit.
4) Bypass - Provides a low impedance path for certain parallel components in an AC circuit.
5) Energy storage - storing electrical energy for release when necessary.
6) Temperature compensation - compensates for the impact of insufficient temperature adaptability of other components to improve the stability of the circuit.
7) Tune - Systematically tune circuits related to frequency, such as mobile phones, radios, and televisions.
Dongguan Youchen Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Tel: 0769-85328400 8533526885336465
Address: Floor 3, No. 7 Xinfeng Road, Shangsha Fourth Industrial Zone, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province