Youchen TechnologyChip Capacitor/Electrolytic Capacitor/Ceramic Capacitor Supplier
Aluminum Electrolytic capacitorPurpose of the device
1. DC isolation: Its function is to prevent DC from passing through and allow AC to pass through.
2. Bypass (decoupling): Provides a low impedance path for certain parallel components in an AC circuit.
3. Coupling: As a connection between two circuits, it allows AC signals to pass through and transmit to the next level circuit
4. Filtering: This is very important for DIY, as the capacitors on the graphics card are mostly used for this purpose.
5. Temperature compensation: To compensate for the impact of insufficient temperature adaptability of other components and improve the stability of the circuit.
6. Timing: Capacitors and resistors are used together to determine the time constant of the circuit, with time constant t=RC.
7. Tuning: Systematically tuning circuits related to frequency, such as mobile phones, radios, and televisions.
8. Rectification: Open or close the semi closed conductor switching element at a predetermined time.
9. Energy storage: Stores electrical energy for release when necessary. For example, camera flash, heating equipment, and so on.
Life of capacitors
The voltage that the Electrolytic capacitor actually bears in the circuit cannot exceed its withstand voltage value. In the filtering circuit, the withstand voltage value of the capacitor should not be less than 1.42 times the AC effective value. When using electrolytic capacitor, pay attention not to connect the positive and negative poles reversely. Different types of capacitors should be selected for different circuits. Mica and high-frequency Ceramic capacitor can be selected for wiping circuit, paper dielectric, polyester, mica, electrolytic, ceramic and other capacitors can be selected for DC isolation, Electrolytic capacitor can be selected for filtering, polyester, paper dielectric, ceramic, electrolytic and other capacitors can be selected for bypass. Before installing a capacitor into a circuit, it should be checked for any short circuits, open circuits, or leakage, and its capacitance value should be checked. When installing, make it easy to see symbols such as the type, capacity, and withstand voltage of the capacitor for verification.