Youchen TechnologyChip Capacitor/Electrolytic Capacitor/Ceramic Capacitor Supplier
1. PressNature of WorkIt can be divided into transmitting antenna and receiving antenna.
2. PresspurposeIt can be divided into communication antenna, broadcast antenna, Television antenna, radar antenna, etc.
3. According to directionality, it can be divided into omnidirectional antennas and directional antennas.
4. PressWorking wavelengthIt can be divided into ultra long wave antennas, long wave antennas, medium wave antennas, short wave antennas, ultra short wave antennas, microwave antennas, etc.
5. PressStructural form and working principleIt can be divided into line antennas and surface antennas, etc. The characteristic parameters describing the antenna include pattern, directivity coefficient, gain, input impedance, radiation efficiency, polarization, and bandwidth
6. PressdimensionIt can be divided into two types: one-dimensional antenna and two-dimensional antenna
One dimensional antenna: composed of many wires, which are either straight lines used on mobile phones or some clever shapes, like the old rabbit ears used on televisions before the emergence of cables. Monopole and two-stage antennas are the two most basic one-dimensional antennas.
2D antenna: There are various variations, including sheet shape (a square metal), array shape (a bundle of organized 2D patterns), as well as horn shape and disc shape.
7. Antenna according toUsage occasionThe differences can be divided into three categories: handheld antenna, car antenna, and base antenna.
Handheld radio antenna: refers to the antenna used by individuals for handheld walkie talkies, commonly divided into two categories: rubber antenna and rod antenna.
Car antenna: refers to the communication antenna originally designed and installed on vehicles, with the most common and common application being the suction cup antenna. There are also shortened, quarter wavelength, central sensing, five eighth wavelength, and dual half wavelength antennas in the structure of car mounted antennas.
Base station antenna: plays a crucial role in the entire communication system, especially as a communication hub for communication stations. The commonly used base station antennas include fiberglass high gain antennas, four ring array antennas (eight ring array antennas), and directional antennas.
Dongguan Youchen Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Tel: 0769-85328400 8533526885336465
Address: Floor 3, No. 7 Xinfeng Road, Shangsha Fourth Industrial Zone, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province