Youchen TechnologyChip Capacitor/Electrolytic Capacitor/Ceramic Capacitor Supplier
Chip capacitorTypes and characteristics of:
Monolithic Ceramic capacitor(commonly known as patch capacitors) is a commonly used component with a large amount of usage, which can replaceTantalum capacitorZhishi has different specifications such as NPO (COG), X7R, X5R, Y5V, etc., and different specifications have different uses. Let's introduce the performance and application of commonly used NPO, X7R, X5R, and Y5V, as well as the ordering precautions that should be noted in procurement. NPO, X7R, X5R, and Y5V are temperature characteristic codes for capacitors, mainly caused by different filling media of capacitors. The capacity, dielectric loss, and capacity stability of capacitors filled with different media also vary. So when using capacitors, different capacitors should be selected based on their different functions in the circuit.
chip resistorReasons for false welding
1. Incoming inspection, that is, check whether the PAD is oxidized, whether the 0603 Electric resistance welding end is oxidized, or whether one end is oxidized, and the other end is not oxidized; Has a significant impact on the establishment of monuments;
2. A steel mesh of 0.12 and 1:1 is acceptable. Check the effect of the tension of the steel mesh on printing;
3. The mold formation after solder paste printing, whether there are any collapsed edges, lack of tin, tin stains, etc., has a significant impact on the monument and bridge connection;
4. Check the patch to see if there is any deviation in the CHIP after the patch and if the solder paste is pressed onto the green paint.
5. The design of Electric resistance welding pads for pcb, whether the distance between pads is too narrow or too wide, the amount of solder paste and the size of both sides of the pad amount have a great impact on the monument.
6. The setting of the furnace temperature curve should be adjusted based on the characteristics of the flux and the ability of the equipment. You can try increasing the time and temperature of the insulation zone to make a good soft transition between the insulation zone and the reflux zone;
7. Direction of PCB entering the furnace.
If so, it is recommended to replace the solder paste.