Simple application of
1. Coupling capacitors can play a role in connecting AC and isolating DC in circuits.
2. Filter capacitors are used to shield signals within a range of frequency bands in various filter circuits.
3. Timing capacitor, a capacitor that can act as a time function in circuits that require time control.
4. The high-frequency damping capacitor is to eliminate the high-frequency whistling that may occur when the audio Negative-feedback amplifier is damping the high-frequency self excitation.
5. Divided frequency capacitor refers to a capacitor in a speaker circuit that enables the speaker modules in each frequency band to operate stably in their respective frequency bands.
6. A bypass capacitor is a capacitor that removes signals from a certain frequency band in a bypass circuit.
7. Neutralizing capacitors are capacitors that eliminate self excitation in high-frequency amplifiers.
8. Decoupling capacitance refers to the removal of harmful low-frequency interconnections between multi-stage amplifiers that amplify current and voltage.
9. Integrating capacitance can take the effect of synchronous signal in a synchronous separation circuit with potential field scanning.
10. Compensation capacitors can increase the low-frequency signal in the playback signal in the circuit.
11. Bootstrap capacitor refers to the use of this capacitor in a certain circuit that can use positive feedback to slightly increase the positive half cycle amplitude of the signal.
12. Resonant capacitors are capacitors that need to be used in LC resonant circuits.
13. Differential capacitors are used in differential circuits to separate and obtain sharp pulse triggering signals from signals in various frequency bands.
14. Load capacitance, which usually determines the effective external capacitance of the load resonant frequency together with the Crystal oscillator.
The effects of using different chip capacitors in different circuits vary greatly. We hope that this article will help you understand the working principle and function of capacitors and be helpful for choosing chip capacitors